Thursday, August 17, 2006

mean feminism is for EVERYBODY!

I have been busily preparing for my move to San Francisco from the great, fantastic, nothing-bad-could-be-said-about-it-ever Los Angeles. I leave tomorrow. Vicky has spent the past thousand years in Hawaii, where she went to without even telling me personally and allowing me to freak all out on her about my move. Obviously, she is in the superior place, so I forgive her ... sort of. Anyway, this should explain the lack of meanity on this site. But worry not! I am anticipating the new rants that I will be inspired to post due to my change in locale. Or, if that doesn't work, I got the new Bitch, and maybe I could just make fun of that.

Or maybe Vicky will tell us all about like, how TAN she is, and how AWESOME the beach is and stuff. And we won't mock her, will we? Because that would be just wrong. Because we would only be mocking her because we're jealous, and there is no place for jealousy here. Just ------- here. Heh heh heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pippa said...

I'm very envious! But I do love Salford. ahem.

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeeesh! Jealous, that's what you are. Why don't you move to Hawaii instead? Then, we'd be jealous.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home